Relax knowing you have the coverage you need.
Individual health insurance throughout Michigan.
For those who don’t have employer-sponsored health plans, an individual health insurance policy is a necessity. We’ll help you sort out the confusion of co-pays, coinsurance and other considerations and create a policy that fits your life.
If you don’t get healthcare coverage through your employer, or if you’re self-employed, individual health insurance is an absolute must. Don’t panic about the costs; plans can be cheaper than you expect if you shop around and you’ll often have a lot of flexibility when it comes to the balance of premium costs and coverage.
The four big variables to watch out for are:
- The deductible (how much you pay out-of-pocket before the insurer starts paying).
- Co-payments (the percentage, if any, that you pay toward each medical or hospital bill, with the insurer picking up the rest).
- Any annual limits on the total amount the insurer pays.
- Exactly which medical services, treatment and drugs the policy covers.
Depending on your health level and appetite for risk, you can often find a policy and price that’s just right for you.
When offering individual health insurance, insurers have a particular interest in making sure you stay healthy. That means they’ll often pay up to 100 percent of the costs of preventative healthcare, such as checkups, screenings and vaccines.
Navigate the confusing health insurance maze
Nulty Insurance takes the stress and guesswork out of finding the right health coverage. We help by offering you options based on your unique situation. We separate myth from fact. We take the time to explain policy benefits, compare plans costs and discuss the pros and cons so that you have the information you need to choose the right plan.
Our agents are certified on and off the marketplace (healthcare.gov). We monitor changes in health laws and keep you apprised of the available options from insurance companies. We help you find the right plan with the right insurance carriers we partner with and we help you through the entire application process. It is free to have an agent assist you.
Other healthcare coverage options
In addition to health insurance plans, we offer several other health coverage options.
- Long-term Individual Health
- Short-term Individual Health
- Health Saving Account (HSA) Plans
- Critical Illness
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Disability Insurance
Schedule a Consultation
Here’s how it works:
- Start the conversation by scheduling time on our calendar
- Complete the health insurance questionnaire
- Have a tailored plan designed for you and gain peace of mind