Tuesday, Jan 14 2020
8:00 am – 10:00 am
About this Event
OSHA is now using the reported injury information to target employer inspections.
- What are the critical reporting dates for your company?
- Are you over or under reporting?
- How does OSHA define a recordable injury or illness?
- How does OSHA define first aid?
- What free resources are available to help employers report?
Join us to review the requirements for compliance along with the common recording mistakes that should be avoided from host Dustin Boss, Insurance Industry Innovation Speaker and Founder of Emerge Apps, the maker of OSHAlogs.com.