It may be the most unpredictable—and uncontrollable—factor business owners face: what damage will Mother Nature inflict?
And the damage doesn’t just rain down from the sky in the form of snow or rain or hail; a serious storm can halt business and result in revenue loss, make facilities unsafe, result in injury to patrons or workers, and create losses for far longer than the length of the storm.
But there are ways to prepare for what the next storm might bring. At Nulty Insurance, we’ve put that planning at your fingertips.
Severe Weather Solutions
- Creating a Cold Weather Plan
- Emergency Management Checklist for Floods and Flash Floods
- Freeze-Up of Fire Protection Systems
- Freeze Prevention Checklist for Sprinkler Piping
- Hail Protection for HVAC Equipment and Skylights
- Hurricane Preparedness for Business
- Preventing Frozen Pipes
- Preventing Ice Dams
- Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls in Winter Weather
- Protect Your Property from Severe Winter Weather
- Snow & Ice Control Record
- Snow Load Alert—Protect Your Roof
- Water Damage Prevention and Control
- Water Damage Prevention Checklist for Commercial Building HVAC Systems
- Water Damage Prevention for Commercial Bldgs., HVAC Systems
- Water Damage Prevention for Commercial Bldgs., The Building Envelope
- Water Damage Prevention for Commercial Buildings—Grounds Maintenance & Landscaping
- Insulation Tenting
Business Continuity Planning
Content courtesy: Hanover Insurance Group